BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Little More Spoiling

So a couple weeks ago I get a text from Paul while I'm in Colorado that says "happy birthday to me, I just went to the gun show".
Yeah, that's never a good sign.
He got himself a gun. Oh but not just one, he came home with two. Lovely.
He's been watching those "bunker" and "self defense the world is ending" shows. So he's convinced that he needs a huge shot gun under the bed and a hand gun under his pillow. I haven't managed to let it get that far yet. Thank goodness. But he does keep them close by. And until we have kids, I guess I'll let it slide for now.
I've never shot a gun in my life. Not even a bb gun. So he has been begging me since we started dating to go shooting with him. I've managed to get out of that for five years, but I lost that battle the other day. So he drug me out of the house- ok it wasn't that bad. I told him I would LOVE to go. So we got the pups and headed out to the west desert.





He said I didn't do too bad for my first time. And other than the shells going down my shirt and burning, it was actually pretty fun!





Yeah, he was quite spoiled this year. And he loved every minute of it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone