BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Birthday Bash

So I decided I wanted to throw Paul a surprise party this year for his birthday. If any of you also know my husband, you know how hard this task is.. Literally impossible. I decided to try anyway. Thinking of Every Little Detail of how to keep it from him. Guess what, I DID IT! And I did it well :)

Now, I love all things party. And of course pinterest. Put those two together and, well you know. So I chose a color scheme and off I went.






I made homemade cafe rio pork salads. Um, yum! And I had one happy boy!






I wanted to try doing a fondant cake, so I came up with a little design and went for it. Don't judge, it was my first time.







The party was a success and he was pretty excited! Just right.


So for his actual birthday I booked a room at the Zermatt Resort up in Midway. I had found a groupon type deal so I decided to upgrade to a suite. Great decision p.s.






The room looked out over the valley. Gorgeous! And she was quite a beut!






Two tv's, a fireplace, and one of these..






I was pleased! Oh and I think the hubs enjoyed it too ;)

We woke up to in room breakfast service while we watched conference. Lovely. And can someone please come up with the recipe for these French toast strips???






Literally, this was heaven on earth. Tasted like candy. Seriously folks.

Anyway, I had fun pampering him all week and I think he enjoyed it too. Love that man!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone